Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lakers Quot Jordan Farmar Returns Early And Makes A Difference

Laker

This Is What I Love This Is What I Do It Kills Me To Watch Them Out There Having So Much Fun And Me Having To Sit In The Back And Watch With Ice On My Leg Hooked Up To A Machine Thats Just Not Me If I Dont Have To BeThough he hadn t played in 17 games, farm didn t miss a shot, his return seamlessly. Finally, after more nudging, Jackson relented, farm activated for the game, a surprise move that has paid off when the 6-foot-2 guard gave Laker a lift in their 99-85 victory over San Antonio. I m ready to play, said Farmar. 19, when it fell due to a sore left knee that required surgery for a torn cartilage that had to hold off for about eight weeks. Farma had not played in a game since December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home